Water Damage Houston
911 Restoration of Houston
Water damage defines a large number of potential losses caused by water invading a structure that attacks the home’s materials; it must be treated quickly to avoid advanced destruction which is why our water damage Houston company from 911 Restoration is available 24/7 ready to perform the best water damage restoration services in all of Texas. When you have water damage in Houston it is imperative that you call 911 Restoration Houston before the invading water can rot your hardwoods, cause rusting, or de-laminate your materials. Our water damage Houston technicians are cognizant of the fact that a water damage class can quickly escalate from a lower class scenario to a higher one in little time. The class of water damage your home faces is the probable rate of evaporation based entirely on the types of materials affected. These include:
- Class 1 – Slow rate of evaporation that only taints a portion of a space in which minimal levels of moisture are absorbed by materials.
- Class 2 – Fast rate of evaporation in which an entire space or room is tainted and water may have wicked up the walls by two feet.
- Class 3 – Fastest rate of evaporation in which water generally enters a space from an overhead location and soaks the entire room including walls, ceiling, floors and insulation.
- Class 4 – Specialty drying situations in which materials with low porosity like drywall and concrete require specifically low humidity levels to complete drying.
Our water damage Houston professionals understand that acting fast can help stop a class 2 water damage situation from transforming into a 3 or 4. This is why we offer fast same day service and respond to all calls within 45 minutes so we can start pumping water our right away and use the latest drying technology to rid your structure of all moisture. We are proud to use the most advanced restoration equipment in the industry in order to prevent water damage from causing mold growth in your home or business, so call us today when you have water damage in Houston and let 911 Restoration take charge!
Can Water Damage Cause Mold?
Water damage in Houston is the leading cause of all mold problems in our local area which is why all of our water damage Houston team members are IICRC certified to perform the best mold removal services in all of Texas. We find that most mold problems caused by water damage comes from:
- Plumbing disasters and pipe bursts
- Storm damage and heavy rain
- Roof leaks and ceiling leaks
- Bathtub overflow and sink overflow
- Overflowing toilet
- Fire sprinklers
- Washing machine burst
- Ruptured hoses
- Sewage backup spill
Our water damage Houston techs are licensed, insured and bonded to perform water removal and make the needed repairs regarding any of these disasters, and more. In addition we can detect mold spores hiding in your walls of under your floor no matter when the initial water damage occurred. No matter how complex your water damage disaster may be call 911 Restoration because our skilled water damage Houston specialists can even clean sewage water from your property!
Who Can I Call for Sewage Water Damage?
If you are facing sewage water damage your home and family face a number of threats that aren’t present with a typical pipe burst; call our water damage Houston pros without delay so we can get right to work initiating our sewage backup and cleanup services before disease can spread. Also known as black water, sewage spills cause excessive destruction and make up the most dangerous water category type. Our water damage Houston experts can perform water extractions no matter how foul or large the spill is, and we specialize in all water category cleanups that include:
- Category 1 – “Clean water” that poses no immediate threat to human health and comes from sources with little bacteria like fire sprinklers.
- Category 2 – “Gray water” that presents a moderate risk to human health due to traces of bacteria. Gray water commonly comes from a dishwasher burst.
- Category 3 – “Black water” that threatens human health with the elevated levels of disease and bacteria that commonly come from sewage spills and ground surface water floods. This category of water may contain feces and harsh chemicals.
When there is water damage in Houston that involves sewage spills, our 911 Restoration teams come fully geared up in HAZMAT attire and we are specially trained for preventing cross-contamination to other parts of your property. If you experience water damage from a septic tank burst in your property or rain storms flood the sewer and cause black water to erupt into your home, call our water damage Houston professionals right away because we perform all the major restoration services—even fire water damage repairs!
Who Can I Call for Fire Water Damage?
Fire erupting in a home not only causes destruction due to the flames, but also by the fire hoses that send thousands of gallons of water into a property requiring our water damage Houston team to perform fire and smoke damage restoration while engaging the best water removal jobs. When you have water damage in Houston from a fire it is important you have skilled water removal and restoration techs who can perform the following:
- Smoke removal
- Ashy water extractions
- Chemical and gas cleanup
- Document restoration
- Odor removal
- Cabinet restoration
- Furniture restoration
- Full home restoration and removal
When water mixed with charred surfaces you are left with a noxious soupy mess that requires tedious measures to get your home back to a healthy status. Our water damage Houston crew members excel at all disaster restoration services and we have almost 40 years of experience in rebuilding family lives. When it comes to your home and family you deserve the best water damage company in Houston, so call us today and let us take charge!
What is the Best Water Damage Company in Houston?
No contest because the best water damage Houston company is 911 Restoration. We have been certified to perform all the major restoration services since 1978 and today we are the industry leaders in restoration techniques, customer service, and affordability. When you call our water damage Houston crew members to address anything from water damage, to mold, or a fire you can rest with confidence knowing that you are working with the best because we have:
- American-based call centers that dispatch calls to local technicians
- The most affordable price on all restoration services
- IICRC and RIA certified techs
- Latest technology and restoration techniques
- Uniformed pros in company marked trucks
- Fast same day service
- Free inspection
- We work with all insurance companies
- We will file your water damage claim for you
- Family business with outstanding customer care
When our water damage Houston techs come to your home we pride ourselves on treating you like family through every step of the process while finding the most cost-effective manner to restore your home to an even better condition that what you had prior to the loss. Call our water damage Houston crew from 911 Restoration today and let us restore the order and peace back into your home!